Hako-Med's non-invasive pleasant treatment delivers immediate positive results even on difficult to treat patients. HT-Therapy is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis pain, back pain, pain from herniated disks as well as circulatory disorders.
Most patients experience a significant improvement of their pain condition(s) over time, opening up the possibility of discontinuing dangerous and costly drugs. Hako-Med's patented HT-Therapy focuses exclusively on treatment results which will not only benefit your patients, but may increase your practice revenue in multiple ways.
- Stimulate peripheral nerves for the purpose of providing pain relief.
- Stimulate muscle nerves for the purpose of providing muscle re-education.
- Management and symptomatic relief of chronic (long-term) pain.
- Adjunctive treatment in the management of post-surgical pain problems.
- Relaxation of muscle spasms.
- Prevention or retardation of tissue atrophy.
- Immediate post-surgical stimulation of the calf muscles to prevent phlebothrombosis.
- Non-invasive, non-toxic, safe and effective.
- Minimal side effects, easily avoided.
- High patient compliance and satisfaction.
- Hakomed ProElecDT 2000
- Surgical grade power cable
- 5-way patient cable (2 qty)
- Patient Lead Wires (2 sets of 5)
- Starter pack of Reusable Adhesive Electrodes
- Please contact for additional technical information.
- 3-year warranty.
- Includes repair or replacement of defective parts or device (including labor).